Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Great Buys: MAC & NARS


Over the Valentine's Day weekend I picked up a few new things from MAC. 
A neon pink and slightly lighter red. I wear both pink and red lips regularly but, I decided to try out these products I have heard a lot about and I really like them....

First Up: 

I feel like I need a lip liner just to help set the color because of its intensity, but until then I just used the actual lip stick to line my lips.
The Candy Yum-Yum has become my go to lip for any of my nights out. 

Now my new red lip combo:


 Jungle Red | NARS

 Now I love my ruby woo because I feel like its PERFECT  for my skin tone, but I've noticed its become fairly popular and this Russian Red and Jungle Red lipliner are a very close 2nd! 

You can't be afraid of color people! 
xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment