Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Birthday: Part 1

Hey! I'm back with a few pictures I was able to snap while on the go. My birthday kicked off with a small "Happy Birthday!" at my boyfriend house. It was cute and thoughtful. 


Soooo in case you didn't notice. I switched up my hair for the summer. Despite popular belief short hair is actually very hard to maintain and even harder during the summer months. So I thought I would take a tip from my past looks and go blonde again but with a twist. Below is the result. 

I will be doing a review on this hair and the company...and trust me it won't be nice. 
                       Recently I've been saying how I'm in great need of a professional massage, so my boyfriend took me to get just that. We went to a local massage polar where I did a full body for an 1h 1/2 .  It was amazing and everything I needed after a long stressful year of being 23. (lol)
                                         
                                        I am wearing:
Dress | Free People
Bag | Louis Vitton
                    Shoes | Fab Find from Marshalls

We then finished up by going to eat one of my favorite types of food...Mexican! Where I indulged in great food and multiple drinks ;)

Stay turned for  My Birthday: part 2 & 3!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment