Saturday, January 25, 2014

Blue x Moon


Lately its been freezing around here... | literally the temperature was 6 degrees F |…so I thought it would be quit appropriate break out this bad boy. I found this furry love in my mothers wonderful closet! Ugh I love going shopping in her closet, I always find the best thing to take my outfit to the next level.

The cold winter has a way of making you feel "blaahh". But, I think color in the winter allows you to standout. The easiest way to achieve this is by having a statement coat.  Whether its a mid-length fur like the one I'm wearing or a wool trench style coat (recently seen on Kim K.) a great coat can BE the outfit


Fur Coat | Mothers Closet
Midi Rings | Aldo
Bag | MK
Hair | Finger Waves
…courtesy of my current mood (lol)






xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment