Thursday, January 2, 2014

NYE 2014...Let's Get Started.

Welcome to Bella Bombay! This is my first post and I'm super excited to share all my the tips and great finds with everyone!



For NYE, I went to dinner at a cute little Italian restaurant called Paper Moon in Georgetown D.C.. It was very festive, live music, party favors, 3 course meal and complimentary champagne toast for $50.00. The lovely price was complimented by the amazing food and great bottle of wine!! 

Classic me, I was running late for our dinner reservations so here are a few pics from the night. I am wearing a faux fur coat with leather sleeves, cream quilted top and plaid leggings from Topshop, my necklace and rings are from Aldo Accessories, and my watch and bag are Michael Kors. 




NYE 2014 was a good a night. Now I have to make this year count and so do you! If you have goals or resolutions...commit and see it through!!!
                                                                           xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment